Please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Website Valnetinc.com (the "Website"). By using the Website, you expressly agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions discontinue use of the Website.
1. Indemnity. You acknowledge and expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole and own risk. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Website and their affiliates as well as their respective directors, officers, trustees and employees harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you in any way arising out of the use of the Website, including without limitation, the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on the Website by you or users of your account.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL VALNET INC. OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE VALNET INC.’S WEB SITE, SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO YOUR USE OF VALNET INC.’S WEBITES AND SERVICES, INLCUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RISK OF COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHER PEOPLE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER.
2. Links Valnet Inc. accepts no responsibility for the links to or from its website and the inclusion of these links does not mean that Valnet Inc. endorses the material or content of these sites.
3. Prohibited Use of the Website. You shall not use the Website in any way that would interfere with its operation nor submit any information, material or content to the Website that violates any law.
4. Third parties. Any correspondence or business dealings with any third parties including merchants, sellers, buyers or advertisers found on, or through, the Website is between you and said third parties, and the Website has no control over the quality or legality of the Content advertised, the truth or accuracy of any representations made by sellers, the ability of sellers to sell and the ability of buyers to purchase. The Website shall not responsible for any damages you may suffer by entering into such transactions including the payment for and delivery of goods if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. You and the third party, not the Website, are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable in any such transaction.
If you click on any advertisement, you will be dealing with external companies responsible for that advertisement. Valnet Inc. does not control the actions of these companies or the content of their websites.
Valnet Inc. will not be liable for any loss, damage or upset which you suffer as a result of viewing or clicking on advertisements in any circumstance. Any claim for loss should be directed against the external company responsible for the advertisement.
5. Intellectual property. All content on the Site is including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents and intellectual property may belong to Valnet Inc. or other providers (developers, submissions). You may not use any of this content for any purpose or in any manner whatsoever that is not authorized by its intellectual property owner.
If you believe that your copyrightable work, trademark or patent or intellectual property right is being displayed on this Site and in violation, please advise Valnet Inc. immediately at info@Valnetinc.com for Valnet Inc. to investigate and deal with the matter swiftly.
7. Changes to these Terms and Conditions. The Website reserves the exclusive right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Non-material changes and clarifications will take effect immediately. Material changes will take effect 5 days after their posting. The posting date of each document will be set out at the end of the document. Any continued use of the Website will be deemed conclusive of your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
8. Privacy and Confidentiality. The Website undertakes not to use or disclose the information provided by its users for any other purpose than providing services. However, Valnet Inc. cannot guarantee the confidentiality of the information submitted over the Internet. As such, users must accept the entire responsibility in the event that confidential information is disclosed.
9. General. The Terms and Conditions of the Website and all other documents referenced constitute the entire agreement between the Website and you with respect to your use of the Website. The Website’s failure to insist upon, or enforce strict performance, of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions hereof. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province in which you reside and the federal laws of Canada, as applicable. The parties hereby agree and attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province in which the user of the Website resides. The parties have required that these Terms and Conditions and all related documents be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demandé que ces termes et conditions ainsi que tous les documents qui s'y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.